Get Interceded Rasulullah SAW


Assalamualaikum..!
This story happened to Prophet Muhammad SAW before his death.
Rasulullah SAW has fallen ill for a long time, so his condition is very weak.
One day the Holy Prophet asked Bilal to call all his friends to the mosque. Soon, the mosque was full of friends. All feel longing after a long time do not mend taushiyah dr Rasulullah SAW.
He sat weakly in the pulpit. His face looked pale, holding back the pain he was in.
Then Rasulullah SAW said: "O my friends all, I want to ask, have I told you all, that Allah is the only one worthy of worship?"
All friends answered with excited voice, "Yes, O Messenger of Allah, You have conveyed to us that Allah is the only one who is worthy of worship."

Then Rasulullah SAW said:
"Behold, O God, I have indeed delivered this trust to them."
Then Rasulullah said again, and every what the Messenger of Allah is always justified by the Companions.
Finally comes to a question which makes the Companions sad and touched.
Rasulullah SAW said:
"In fact, I will go to God, and before I leave I want to get things done with people, so I want to ask all of you Do I owe it to you I want to settle the debt because I do not want to meet God in a state of debt with humans. "
When all the friends were silent, and in their hearts each said "Where is the Prophet SAW owed us? We are a lot owed to the Messenger of Allah".
Rasulullah SAW repeated the question 3 times.
Suddenly woke up a man called UKASYAH, a friend of a former thug into Islam, he said:
"O Messenger of Allah, I want to convey this matter, if this is considered a debt, then I ask you to finish it, if it is not a debt, then you should not do anything".
Rasulullah SAW said: "Convey O Ukasyah".
So Ukasyah began to tell:
"I still remember when Uhud wars first, one when you ride a horse, then you hit the whip behind the horse but the whip did not hit the back of the horse, but it hit my chest, because at that time I stood in
behind the horse you ride the Messenger of Allah ".
Hearing that, the Messenger of Allah (SAW) said: "Verily it is a debt O Ukasyah, if I beat you, then I will accept the same thing today."
With a rather high voice, Ukasyah said: "Then I want to immediately do it O Messenger of Allah."
It is as if you do not feel guilty to say so.
Meanwhile, when some friends shouted angry pd Ukasyah. "You really do not feel heart. Are not you sick ..!?"
Ukasyah ignore all that. Rasulullah SAW asked Bilal to take a whip at the home of his son Fatimah.
Bilal asked the whip from Fatimah, then Fatimah asked: "What is the Messenger of Allah asking for this whip of Bilal?"
Bilal replied with a sad tone: "This whip will be used Ukasyah to beat the Messenger of Allah"
Hurry up and cry Fatimah saying:
"Why do you want to beat my father Rasulullah? My father sick, if you want to beat, beat me his son".
Bilal replied: "Surely this is a matter between them both".
Bilal took the whip to the mosque and then gave it to Ukasyah.
After taking the whip, Ukasyah to the presence of the Messenger of Allah.
Abu Bakar stands standing blocking Ukasyah while
said: "If you want to hit me, beat me, I am the first person to believe with what the Prophet SAW convey I am sahabtnya in times of joy and sorrow If you want to hit, then hit me".
Rasulullah SAW: "Sit down Abu Bakr, this is a matter between me and Ukasyah".
Gratitude towards the Messenger of Allah. Then Umar stood blocking Ukashah while saying:
"I do not like to hear the name of Muhammad, even I never intended to hurt him, that was then.Now there should be no one who can hurt the Prophet Muhammad.If you dare to hurt Rasulullah, then stepi my corpse first ..! "
Then answered by Rasulullah SAW:
"Sit down Umar, this is a matter between me and Ukasyah".
Ukasyah toward the presence of Rasulullah, tiba2 standing Ali bin Abu Talib cousin and son-in-law of Rasulullah SAW.
He obstructed Ukasyah while saying: "Gratitude, just hit me, the same blood flowing on my body is O Ukasyah".
Then answered by Rasulullah SAW:
"Sit down O Ali, this is the business between me and Ukasyah".
Taking closer to the Messenger of Allah. Suddenly unexpectedly, rose up the Prophet's favorite grandchildren namely Hasan and Husen.

They both held hands Ukasyah while begging. "O Uncle, beat us Uncle Our grandfather is sick, beat us O Uncle.Actually we are the Prophet's favorite grandson, by hitting us is actually the same as our grandfather, O Uncle."
Then Rasulullah SAW said: "O my favorite grandchildren, sit with you, this is Grandpa's affair with Uncle Ukasyah".
Once arrived at the lectern, loudly Ukasyah said:
"How shall I strike you, O Messenger of God, and you sit on top and I'm under If you want me to hit, then go down here."
Rasulullah SAW is the best man. The beloved of Allah asks some friends to push him down. Rasulullah sat on a chair, then with a firm voice Ukasyah said again:
"In the past when you hit me, I did not wear a shirt, O Messenger of Allah"
The Companions were very furious at hearing the words of Ukasyah.
Without taking long in the weak state, the Messenger of Allah opened his shirt. Then look at the body of the Prophet who is very beautiful, being bbrp stone bound in the stomach of the Messenger of Allah is the sign of hunger.
Then Rasulullah SAW said:
"O Ukasyah, be quick and do not be more, and God will be angry with you."
Ukasyah immediately rushed to Rasulullah SAW, whips in his hands he throw away, then he hugged the body of the Prophet SAW as tightly as possible. Crying as he finished,
Ukasyah said:

"O Messenger of Allah, forgive me, forgive me, where there are humans who could hurt you O Messenger of Allah.
do it so I can close my body with your body.
All my life I have the pleasure of embracing you. For verily I know that your body will not be eaten by the fire of hell.
And really I'm afraid of the fires of hell. Forgive me ya Rasulullah ... "
Rasulullah SAW with a smile said:
"O my friends all, if you want to see the experts of Heaven, then look Lucky ..!"
All friends shed tears. Then the Companions
alternately hug Rasulullah SAW.
Hopefully by reading this when there is a tear this proves our love for lovers of Allah SWT ....
Allahumma sholli 'alaa Muhammad.
Allahumma sholli 'alayhi wassalam ...
May Allah SWT. Always love us all, Amen ......


Silahkan komentar dengan bijak dan sopan, salam silaturahmi